HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Let's give this a shot

Well, I am new to this, so let's see how it goes. We are doing well, loving our new house and life. We stay pretty busy. Tony is working hard and liking most of the vet life. I am just getting tired of being pregnant. The baby is due November 15, and I am getting really anxious to meet the little guy (Koltyn). Jordyn is in soccer and I have never seen little legs move so fast. She is also now in the first grade, and loves every minute of it. Lexy is as anxious as I am for the baby to arrive. She is such a little mommy and I will be lucky if I ever get to hold him. She is in preschool and having lots of fun. Kayden is just all boy. He loves swords and guns and shooting t-rex. Anyway, I will start getting some pics up here, so I can get the hang of this before the baby gets here.

No comments: